Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Sunday, November 14, 2010

11/14/10 Faerie Nature Dance

11/14/10
Today's Inspiration: random faerie and pagan music.
Wind blowing through my hair
Bare feet touching earth
Warmth radiates my body
The fire dancer moves
Laughter fills the air
Drumbeats resonate
My body moves in time
with the fire people.
Feel the reverberation
in my soul
Dance around fire
Leaping flames
From the deep woods,
nature sprites join
the rhythmic dance
Hands touch mine
Feeling no pain
Just warmth embrace
Magic is all around.
Blinders are off
The world unseen
bares all to me.
I find my place
in this world and
the next.
Hands clasping
and unclasping
Many becomes one
Slowly I awaken
and feel refreshed.
Wind blows again
I walk away.
Until the next dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment