Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Magic in the Melody


Standing here grasping the hands of time
Contemplating which path is mine
The wilderness waits eagerly
The wind whispers it melody
Lulling me with complacency

Crouching on the wings of prayer
Wondering how I got there
Waiting for it to lift me      
Away from my misery

Chorus:
What magic can you see?
What part of the dream is me?
How many eyes will open in surprise
When they learn the mystery of infinity.

My course is an open book
Why am I so hesitant to look?
Uncertainty hiding in the wings
Waiting for me to step inside
What do I have to hide?

Chorus:
What magic can you see?
What part of the dream is me?
How many eyes will open in surprise
When they learn the mystery of infinity.

Fate holds my hand.
Leading me down a future path
Chaining me with its sublime melody.
Leaving me unable to breathe.
One step closer to the brink.
Waiting for my feet to sink.

Chorus:
What magic can you see?
What part of the dream is me?
How many eyes will open in surprise
When they learn the mystery of infinity

Written by Heather Powers of Shadow Moon Rising 2/7/02-updated 3/17/02
Copyright 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment