Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ODE TO MICHELLE

I WAS LOOKING THROUGH SOME OLD STUFF AND FOUND THIS~~~

2/7/08

So I got some horrible news yesterday-my best friend/sister almost died 3 times on because of complications from an incompetent surgeon. Just fucking cut me in half. So in an attempt to write down my feelings, I’m going to write some verses about what a beautiful person she is.

YOUR BEAUTY AND GRACE

CANNOT BE MEASURED

YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ME-

A SOLID PRESENCE SINCE I WAS 12

I LOVE YOU MY SISTER

OUR TRIALS AND TRIBUTATIONS ARE MANY

BUT ONE THING REMAINS THE SAME

YOUR UTTER BEAUTY

A BEAUTIFUL FRIEND

ONE WHO CANNOT BE REPLACED

EACH TRAIT CAN BE DUPLICATED BUT

NEVER EXACTLY THE SAME

YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME

I STILL NO TOO LITTLE ABOUT YOU

NOT ENOUGH

NEVER ENOUGH

SUCH SADNESS IN YOUR EYES

BUT YOU STILL KEEP GOING

YOU AMAZE ME IN YOUR SIMPLICITY

THE SIMPLE PLEASURES YOU FIND IN LIFE

YOU ARE LIKE A BUTTERFLY

CONSTANTLY CHANGING

YOUR SONG SWEET AND MELODIOUS

YOU ARE JUST AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR LIFE

YOU HAVE MUCH FLYING TO DO.

HANG IN THERE

YOU HAVE YET TO EXPLORE

THE MYSTERIES OF YOUR LIFE

TAKE MY HAND AND FLY FREE

AND BEGIN TO SEE THE

WORLD IN A NEW LIGHT.

I HAVE MORE TO WRITE BUT THAT’S ALL THAT’S MAKING ITSELF KNOWN

1 comment:

  1. I love you sissy more than you will ever realize. you have been here every step of the way esp the last few years when my life has been up and down all around but you never stray. you always lift me up and see me soar. i love you forever and mean everything. i am glad we are bff and sisters and i wouldn't change one single thing about you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete