Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mystical Dreams and Ramblings 7/15/10

7/15/10




I see myself sometimes in my dreams...

As a woman of mystical means...

I have a green cloak and a mane of red hair.

Sometimes in my hand is a book..

Another time it's a knife of sorts.

In the background, a gray tower stands..

Another life perhaps or just a dream..



In other dreams, I'm running through the trees

Long white dress flowing freely behind me..

In this one, I have hair that is long and fair.

I come upon a big house...with many doors

I open and shut them...going deeper still.

I feel like someone is following me through

the long and winding corridors...



I call these dreams visions of another life

A calling of sorts....healing and cleansing.

A reminder that I was here before.



This poem was inspired today by Celtic Dream by Enigma. It's a good thing I write as I had a stressful day yesterday. Real life relationship shit. Yesterday was another day in a marriage where I really have to remember that I love my other half. It was very hard..I felt like I was dealing with another kid. I hate days like that. A further truth that marriage isn't easy or simple. For the most part we don't fight but when we do it's a whopper of one. And I hate it. I try not to go to bed mad but some days it's hard. Last night was one of those nights but I did. I kissed him goodnight and went to bed.

It helps when I have people I can talk to now that just listen to me rant. That clears my head and helps me think clearly. I also put my headphones on and started the meditation play-list on my media player and that helped further.

This morning I woke up bright and early, thanks to my fur-kids. Olivia seems to think at 5 in the morning that it's time for me get up and see what she has brought me. Usually her little fur mice toys.

I dread the day when she will bring me a real dead mouse. But that is what she does, she thinks she needs to feed Mommy. I cant help but smile and praise her even when I'm groaning inside about the time of the day. So I got up. Which in the long run was good because my muse was inspired to write today.

I'm off to work in a half hour so I'm going to close this post.



Until next time readers..

No comments:

Post a Comment