Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Sunday, July 4, 2010

7/3/10


Today I was inspired by Woody Harrelson's Thoughts from Within poem.

Today I give birth to the ideas running in my head. Completely random shit. I dealt with an experience today that showed me that I have changed and became stronger. I don't know if it's the enlightenment I've received in the last few months. The new acquaintances I've met by the sisters Fate. All this while, leading me down my path which is constantly evolving, ever changing, I'm like a phoenix rising out the ashes. New beginnings old endings. This I have a feeling is going to be the way of the world. 2012 will be the end of the old world...and the start of new world, new thinking, another step in the world's journey. I sit here looking of the beauty of my cat's eyes and simplicity in my thoughts of late. Crystal clear clarity is coming to me in flashes of light. Images are revealed to me and I am shown the true beauty of things. The light of the firefly leading my thoughts down the road..their beauty is made even more extraordinary by the short time they have on this earth. Small bursts of life in the pattern. It's all a pattern. That's all it's ever been. It just take some clear thinking to see things. The mask is taken off, the light is shown. Spiritual wisdom is in the experience of your life, not the age that your body is. Your mind is much older...your soul is eternal, constantly reshaping and changing into what it should be.

The muse dances in my head...singing to me specks of inspiration. A whirlwind of energy flows within and outside of me leading me to writing the words on the page. The lifeblood of my energy flows slowly with each keystroke.

Have you ever felt this way? Like you were in the darkness and suddenly shown light. Like a giant flashing in the chaos of thought. Be careful your words and thoughts don't get lost.

I stood outside and watched the stars last night. The immensity of those stars awed me for an instant. The wind blew through my hair, singing me a lullaby. My bare feet touch the earth and I'm grounded. I feel clean for the first time in a long time. Clear of mind and soul. You can feel the lightness of my feet.

The music plays in my mind and relaxes me as I finish this piece of my soul.

I hope you understand what I've wrote today and you comment and share your views on it.



Until next time,

Earthwindwalker

No comments:

Post a Comment