Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8/25/10 Friendship Inspirations

8/25/10


Inspired by a couple of quotes...

The quotes



Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive. ~Anäis Nin

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. ~Aristotle

I've written about friendship before and I'm sure I will again. Just as I'm sure you will get tired of me talking about it. But my friends are my family so they mean a lot to me.



The first quote is very true. I believe there are many worlds to be found in each one of my friendships. Life would be a dull and boring place if you didn't have friends.



The second quote really resonates with me as I've had that experience many times. I have many friends and have many acquaintances. The friends I know find me in some of the strangest ways but I always know a kindred soul. Something about their eyes. They say eyes are windows to the soul and that is very true.

So now I’m going to open this blog to comments for my friends to comment on why we are friends and why are you drawn to me? What makes me the one you can rely on. What do you see when you first see me whether it be online or in person?



I'm also going to attach a video of one of my favorite Beatles tune.



Until next time.....






8/25/10 In My Life-The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment