Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11/10 Epiphany

9/10/10




Two blogs in one night..you should all feel special.

Inspiration is grasping me in her arms and hugging me tonight.

I've been listening to Celtic/Faerie Music tonight and it inspired me to write my earlier poem.

Do you ever have the feeling that you have knowledge right in your grasp and in blinding light you are thrust into an epiphany.

As many of you know, I've been struggling with my spiritual path for many years now...going one way and not finding my niche. Then suddenly things click and you feel as if you are back on your path. That's me the past few months. First with the Norse connotations and they resonate within me. Now being led in the Celtic way...another piece in the jigsaw of my life. I'm going back to my roots in more ways than one. Some of my friends thoughts on this basically are...the answers you seek will be shown to you in time and they are in glimpses.. dreams, videos, pictures...anything can flick my switch and that is what I need. I'm tired of being stagnant and flaying along on my path. I want enlightenment and knowledge. I don’t want anymore cryptic messages. Show me solid pics and the universe has been throwing me slivers the last few months..urgency fills me at times. The ways of universe are preparing me for an ending and and a new beginning.

I know to some of you these scribblings will make no sense but the people who have walked with me on this path will find these make a weird kind of sense.

The “Old” ways are popping up more and more with things that I'm drawn to.

I'm not talking blood sacrifices and stuff. I'm talking about the natural witch path. Symbols and thoughts become clearer to me the closer I get to the right path. And I'm exhilarated and a little nervous for what the universe has in store for me.

So dance with me this crazy dance, walk with me this new walk...

learn from me as I learn from you.



Peace and balance,

Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment