Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1/18/11 Animal Manifestation Visitation Spell

Spirit Animal Manifestation
performed on Full Moon 1/18/11

Tools:
Blue Candle
Red Candle
White candle
Native American Music
Power Stick
Sage, cedar, sweet-grass

Animal totems elements:
Beaver-fire and air
Wolf—water and air
Panther-fire and water

Purpose: To Channel my spirit animals powers into my stick

First step is cleanse a circle around me with sage cedar and sweet-grass and then to light my candle and prepare my candle seating.
Second step is to darken my living room
Third Step is to put on my power music.
Fourth step is to face east

I ask the moon mother for her help in channeling my spirit animal power so I can seek and accept help in my spell-work.
Cleansing my mind of negative energies.
Cleansing my mind of doubt and indecision.
Opening a doorway into my 3rd eye chakra to allow my spirit animal to meet with me in the astral plane
I ask wolf to enter with me into my circle and share knowledge with me.
I ask panther to enter with into my circle and share knowledge with me
I ask beaver to enter with me into my circle and share knowledge with me.
I ask each of you for help and guidance with my spiritual path and spell-work.
I give thanks for the help and guidance you have given me this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment