Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11/24/10 Ramblings of a Spiritual Seeker

11/24/10 Ramblings of a Spiritual Seeker
Tonight's inspiration is just random things. 
I was thinking about Mother Earth tonight and here is my hypotheses. I think we are in continuous cycles here. We are starting all over again. This is why there is the technology is more advanced in the years past. We are in the industrial age again and Mother Earth is going through her cycle again. I think we as a species are arrogant to assume there were not others here before that invented the technology that we haven't even be able to recreate again. The lucky few who do realize this are blessed. I believe in reincarnation and that we have lived many lifetimes and are continuously reborn into something or someone else and there are a few who actually know that they were here before. It explains a lot of things. 
I also want to reflect on thankfulness. I'm thankful because I'm here alive another day. I'm thankful for my family and my friends who are really extended family. I'm thankful I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, tv & internet, and my kids are healthy if not always happy. There are a lot of people out there that do not have this. Small blessings are counted every day. Whether it be a bill that will wait or a bit of news that brightens our day. It is all measured and counted and I thank the universe/divine for it every night in my introspective time. My introspective time is usually the time just before bed where I lay there and list all the things I'm thankful for and things that I pray for. Whether it be a bit of luck or a message of goodwill. This is really what prayer is to me. And I usually see results. You have the power within to make your destiny. You just need to find it.
I think that is all that flows from my head right now. Feel free to post what you are thankful for. Your thoughts on prayer and Mother Earth herself.
Until next time, Peace be with you
earth

No comments:

Post a Comment