Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Friends Rambling 6/30/10

6-30-10




Reading through my old blogs, which sparked this posting.



This blog is about friends,

I'm constantly amazed at the amount of people that “found” me or I “found” them.

As my path goes on, the answers to my questions, slowly are found. I asked for help in my path, and it seems I'm being given help. For this I'm thankful to all my new and old friends who seem to show up when I need them.

Everyone's story is different...can you take a moment to share why you”found” me and why you were “drawn” to me. I'd like to know if we share parallel thoughts on these things.



Short but sweet, only good when short doesn't involve sex :)



Peace and balance,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment