Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

6/20/10


Happy Father's Day to my Dad and my beloved Ryan.

Father's day is just a day. You should appreciate your father every day not just one day. I love my dad each and every day. He is partially responsible for the person I am today. He gave me my strength and beliefs. I've always been a daddy's girl. Me and Dad just understand each other.

Ryan is a great dad, he got 3 kids when he married me and he has really stepped up to the plate with them. He is strict but he loves all the kids and would die for each one if he had to. Someday they will appreciate that he cares for them even if he seems mean at times.

To all the other Dads out there, no matter how you are a dad, thank you! Have a great day everyday.



Peace and balance all,

Heather aka Earthwindwalker

No comments:

Post a Comment