Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Samhain Ritual 2010

y Personal Samhain Ritual
Done 10/31/10
Placement and Directions
Invitation Invocation
IN MY BACKYARD
MOON PHASE:Waning Crescent
Inner Cleansing, justice and balance, reincarnation
NORTH-FRONT FACING-EARTH-STRENGTH
EAST-FACING LEFT-AIR-FREEDOM
SOUTH-FACING BEHIND-FIRE-POWER
W-FACING RIGHT-WATER-CHANGE
Candles placed in the corners as you see above
N
E W
S
Physical Attributes
EARTH-DIRT/STONE
AIR-SWEETGRASS/SAGE SMOKE
FIRE-CANDLE/RED OR ORANGE
WATER-SHOTGLASS FULL OF WATER

INVOCATION
I call upon the guardians of earth to join and protect my circle.
I call upon earth in the north
I call upon air in the east
I call upon fire in the south
I call upon water in the west
Counterclockwise to do this
widdershins


Clockwise to do ritual
I ask for strength to see the truth (earth)
I ask for change to put me in direction of my true spiritual path (water)
I ask for power to see the truth before me (fire)
I ask for freedom from my inhibitions and doubts to move me forward on my path(air)
Invocation/Invitation of my departed and my faery guides
I call upon my fae family to dance with me in the calling of my departed loved one.
I ask for the following people to join me in my circle in memory and love.
Grandpa Sheffer
Grandma Sheffer
Uncle Dave
Grandpa Baldwin
As you join me in my circle, I want to let you know I love and miss you will all my heart. You will always been in my heart and memories.
I also ask that you give me protection and guidance in my path before me.
Dancing with fae and loved ones in the circle, perhaps singing or chanting in their memory.
As the night moves forward, I want to thank everyone for joining me in my circle.
As my loved ones depart and I feel your energy leaving the circle.
I dance and sing with my fae family.
Close my circle and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment