Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Friday, November 12, 2010

Nostalgia & Music 11/11/10




Nostalgia and Music

11/11/10

Nostalgia and Music are tonight’s inspirations. Per request of my sis, Opie who wanted to listen to some of my videos, I posted them again. This in turn lead me down the music memory lane and I re-listened to all my videos and wav files I did.
In the process, I found the old one of me and my sis Chell when we were 15 and recording into a cassette recorder.
Music has always been a part of my soul. I sang daily a few years ago and need to get back into it. I miss it. Sang karaoke a few weeks ago and really made me want to get back into it again. One of my new friends is in Williams County Idol and she is stressing about her performance tomorrow night. I told her just breathe and let the music flow from your soul. That is a good rule of thumb for everyone. Feel free to take a listen to my videos and please let me know what you think.
So ends tonight’s post,Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment