Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Friday, December 2, 2016

HTS 30 Day Magical Item Challenge- Day 1

12-2-16- Day 1 of 30 Day Magical Item Challenge

Materials for the Ritual:
Incense burner
Dragons’ Blood Incense
Kanaga water
Prayer/Offer/Spellwork Bowl
Owl Rattle

I started my ritual around 9 pm in my altar room. To clear my ritual space, I lit and burned Palo Santo and went around the altar room and then smudged myself. I put a soft blanket on the floor and placed my incense burner in front of it and burned dragon’s blood incense. I faced east.
I moved the bowl over the incense smoke, took a cloth and washed the bowl in kanaga water.  While I was cleansing the bowl, I intoned Ansuz rune 9 times as I moved the cloth in a clockwise motion. 
I called upon my ancestors, the deities I work with, the rune spirits, and my animal guides to join me in my ritual.
After the circle was open, I intoned Ansuz, Algiz, and Othalla 3 times each while holding the bowl. I also sang into the bowl.
I was told to play 3 songs and just let Pandora shuffle it how it was meant to.  

First song:
Tine Beltaine by Omnia.

With this song, I was told to dance in a circle as I played my owl rattle while the song played. I took the bowl and danced around the circle clockwise and acknowledged the directions, starting with East, North, West, South
The energy was amazing during this part, all the hairs on my arms and behind my neck stood up and it tingled all over my body. It was almost as if I was out of my body and someone else stepped in and infused the bowl with primal energy.




Second Song:
Kuoppa by Tenhi



With this song, I just sat on the blanket and put my hand on the bowl while infusing it with my energy. Olivia came up and sniffed the bowl then laid behind me



Song 3
Full Moonlight Dance
Tina Malia



I wasn’t sure about this one but there must be a reason why this song came up. I sat with the bowl here as well just holding it.

.

After the songs played, I made the video of what I was doing and then closed the circle, thanking all my allies.


































No comments:

Post a Comment