Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Thursday, December 8, 2016

HTS 30 Day Magical Item Challenge-Days 4-6

Hollow Tree Society 30 Day Magical Item Challenge-Days 4-6
 I’m combining my journal entries because it’s getting too hard to do them nightly. So, I’m going to update my journal every 3 days.
I do a sound recording of what I do because it’s too easy to forget what I’ve done when I’m in ritual headspace.

 DAY 4
I cleanse my sacred space every day with sage and rotate different incenses. I also invite my ancestor and spiritual allies to join me in the ritual
 Dragon Blood Incense
 Did a card pull with my Psychic Oracle deck.
#2 Sacral Chakra card from Psychic Oracle deck.
Colors-Orange
Sound-Vam
Element-Water
Characteristics-Creative movement such as dancing and sexuality.
This is interesting because I have incorporated dance when I started working with the bowl.
The herbs also decided they didn’t want to be separated and mixed together. So, I put the card on top of the herbs overnight.
 Playlist:
Spineee by Gary Stadler
Close your Eyes-Bernward Koch
Nocturne for Guitar and Strings-Jerry LaRocca


DAY 5
I cleanse with sage and call in the ancestors and spiritual allies.
Dragon’s Blood Incense
Continue with herbs
 Card Pull
Heart Chakra
Color: Green
Element: Air
Characteristics: Unconditional love and healing
Playlist:
Sirena-Faun
Song and Dance-Blackmore's Night
An Toll Dubh-Runrig


DAY 6
I cleanse with sage and call in the ancestors and spiritual allies.
Dragon’s Blood Incense
Continue with herbs
2 Card Pull
Universe/Love Begins
Mummer’s Dance by Loreena McKennitt
Titanic Set by Gaelic Storm
Ordinary Miracle by Sarah McLachlan




No comments:

Post a Comment