Playing with the Faeries

Playing with the Faeries

Sunday, December 4, 2016

HTS 30 Day Magical Item Challenge-Day 3


30 Day Magical Item Challenge-Day 3

12/4/16

For my 3rd day of the challenge, I decided just to play some music and infuse the bowl with positive energy.

I cleansed my space with Sage and called upon my Ancestors and spiritual allies to join me in my ritual.

All the herbs from the 2nd day are still in the bowl and will stay in there as they are needed.

While the music played, I just held the bowl in my hands. I knew it was working because I felt tingling and energy flowing into the bowl.




After the music was finished, I placed the bowl on my 3rd eye and sent good positive energy.

I thank the Ancestors and my spiritual allies for joining me in the ritual and closed the circle.




No comments:

Post a Comment